Regent Street 2016 | October 1 | Midday to 6pm
The award-winning 'NFL on Regent Street' returned for its fourth year on Saturday October 1, when central London became home to our massive NFL fan festival.
Fans could register now for your free Fan Mobile Pass to gain exclusive access to exciting NFL experiences at NFL on Regent Street plus be in with a chance to win the ultimate weekend in New York City. Prize includes flights, accommodation, tickets to a New York Giants home game and a meet and greet with Odell Beckham Jr! Terms and conditions apply.
Visit www.nfluk.com/fanmobilepass to register or download the International Series App.
Celebrating the following day's International Series game at Wembley between the Indianapolis Colts and Jacksonville Jaguars, one of London's busiest shopping streets was pedestrianized from Piccadilly Circus to Oxford Circus with more than 600,000 people experiencing a wide range of activities and appearances.
A full run down on what shops and restaurants are offering discounts on the day could be found here.
The programme for the day started at midday and come to a close at 6pm. Here is what you fans witnessed:
- On-stage appearances by coaches and players of both teams
- Interviews with NFL legends
- Dedicated area celebrating the next day's home team, the Jacksonville Jaguars
- Exhibits featuring all the teams playing at Wembley in 2016
- The return of NFL Lab, where participants could test themselves against the pros of the NFL
- NFL Play 60 activities and competitions
- Interactive games where visitors had a go at kicking and throwing
- Performances by the Jacksonville Jaguars cheerleaders
- NFL merchandise
- Food and drink